Every page in the Mega Book of Phonics Worksheets is perforated, which means they are absolutely perfect for a homeschool binder. Here are some of our favourite homeschool binder hacks from the experts — homeschooling parents just like you!
- Place your pages in plastic sleeves and have kids use whiteboard markers to write in the answers. The answers can be erased and the sheets used again and again! No more photocopying or laminating!
- Colour-code your binders for each subject or topic for an easy visual reference.
- Use plastic milk crates to hold and organise your binders.
- Binders aren’t just for kids! Create an organisational binder for all your teaching materials. Check out this teacher binder from The Colorful Apple !
- Use pocket pouches to keep school supplies or other bits and pieces organised.
- Create lesson plan pages using foolscap ruled into six boxes for the five weekdays (plus one extra!) and Post-it notes in each one. You can write your lessons on each Post-it and easily move them around as necessary.
From Big Family Blessings
Here are some items you’ll need to start creating Ultimate Homeschool Binder Kit!
- 3-ring binders
- Clear plastic sleeves
- Hole punch
- Label maker
- Pocket pouches
Get inspired by these FREE binder printables!
From True Aim
From Thirty Handmade Days
From Just a Girl and Her Blog